Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...




Last week, on our way to Edinburgh's Weihnachtsmarkt, which is near the ferris wheel pictured above, I stopped and snapped two pictures from North Bridge. I thought it would be a cinch to just stitch them together in iPhoto to create a panoramic shot. At least, that's what I set out to do four hours ago. Now, granted, I've puttered around doing other things in the meanwhile, but after installing and uninstalling no less than 5 different programs, I was frazzled and flabbergasted--haven't they come up with an easy way to do this?!?

That's when I finally found this sucker. I shed a tear of joy at the simplicity and quickness of it all. Thank you, Dermandar, for saving my Christmas-loving sanity. The only thing I will have to fiddle with is image size--as far as I could tell, there wasn't an option to retain image size.

In any case, here's the result:


Christmas in Edinburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment