Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some more of Ber


Another video...

I promise I will start using some more creativity here--if only to better showcase the leading actor. He's starting to wise up to my exploitations and frankly, refuses to work with such banal directing. I believe his words were, as I'm sure those of you who speak his language understood from the film, "You're killin me, Smalls!" Fortunately, tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to have a chat with his agent, Mr. P, and hopefully we can work something out. In the meantime, enjoy what will likely be one of the last videos in the "Ber on a Rug in front of the Desk" series.

1 comment:

  1. Ber is SO CUTE!!!! It is fun to see how much he's grown and the gentle play of different expressions on his face. I see Pat, then I see Ange, then I see Pat...Love you guys!! Brittany

    ReplyDelete