Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have a facebook friend who ends everything with "?!!?!??!?!?," give or take a few ?'s and !'s.

Seriously--every status, comment, wall post (okay, I'm a little unnerved by this facebook-specific vocabulary! proof of its too-strong grasp on me. and the millions who would know exactly what I meant by "she wrote on my wall.")

Anyway, I thought I would try writing like that?!!?!?! This style is kind of exciting?!?!?!? and kind of puzzling?!?!!?! I made yummy spinach enchiladas for dinner tonight!?!?!?! Both boys liked them!?!?!? Yay!?!?!?!? Maybe I should post a recipe!?!?!?! On second thought, I think it would be too simple to deserve such a formality!??!?! Just throw some spinach, chicken, salsa, sour cream, and enchilada sauce together and prepare enchilada style?!?!?! Simple enough!?!?!?

:D

That was fun.

But probably not for you?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment